Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Flaming Gorge

Last weekend Kyle ran a trail running relay race (Ragnar) up at Snow Basin.  While he was doing that I was at Liberty park watching my friend Whitney play in the AVP professional volleyball tournament.  Then on Sunday morning we drove up to Flaming Gorge to meet up with my family.  My dad rented 4 wheelers to hunt with in the morning then in the afternoon everyone else rode them.  We stayed in a couple cabins at Red Canyon Lodge right by a little lake, which is definently my idea of "roughing it."
It was a busy yet fun weekend.
Annie and Maia

Eric and Alex

Lydia and Faith

Maia and Alex

Caleb

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Where are all the pictures of you?! I want to see that cute bump!! When are you due again?

Sarah said...

Where are all the pictures of you?! I want to see that cute bump! When are you due again?

Temple

Temple
Washington DC