Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Colorado

Last week I drove to Colorado with my mom to visit Eric, Annie and the Kids (Faith and Alex were in Utah, Annie's parents had driven them here they stayed a week, then my mom and I drove them back).  We stayed a couple days in Colorado then, stopped in Laramie on the way home to visit some family friends for a day.  One of the afternoons we went to a park that had fountains for the kids to play in.  It was fun to watch them play in the water.
                                                                           Faith
                                                                            Alex
                                                                          Maia
                                          Mom, random kid, Maia, Annie, Faith, Alex

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love the "random kid". haha made me laugh. Hope you are well.

Temple

Temple
Washington DC