Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Disneyland

This last weekend we had a family vacation with my side of the family at Disneyland. We all flew in on Wednesday (at different times) and hung out at the beach while we waited to check into the resort. On Thursday we went to Disneyland and on Friday, California Adventures. Then we flew back to Utah on Saturday and drove straight up to Deweyville so we could be there for Sacrament meeting, where Kyle's little brother spoke before entering the mission field. Disneyland is a different experience with little kids. They make it so much more fun. I learned that my oldest niece, who is only six, is a little adrenaline junkie. I don't think any of the rides were "scary enough" for her. However, between visiting princesses, it's a small world, going down slides, riding on giant bug rides, and watching fireworks, I think everyone found something they liked and had a lot of fun.
Mom, Faith and Alex playing in the ocean waiting to outrun a wave.
Maia going down a slide at California Adventures. I think she went down no less than 5 times
Faith with Bell
Alex and I riding a rocket
Keelee playing on the play ground at California Adventures

Lydia, Alex, Keelee and Natalie with Sully from Monsters Inc.

Kyle, Alex, Me and Eric getting with Mickey
Kyle, Judson, Rowe, Charlie, Jason and Alan at the Jennings house after Jason spoke in church.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I SO want...need...a trip to the beach. Glad you had a fun time. The kids must have had a crazy good time.

Temple

Temple
Washington DC