Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas

This Christmas we were able to enjoy both or our families. Eric and Annie came into town with their 3 kids before Christmas so we spent the 23rd with them as well as the rest of the family. Then we spent the 24th with Kyle's cousins at Grandma Herrin's house the first part of the day and with just his family at his parents house the second part of the day. We spend the morning of the 25th at his parents house and the rest of the 25th at my parents house. So I think we pretty much covered everyone. What I decided is family gatherings are all about the kids. I looked through all the pictures we have over the whole weekend and most of them are of niece's and nephews, I guess they keep us entertained.


Chloe, Kyle's cousins youngest opening a present.

Lilly, Kyle's cousins older daughter playing with her new car.

Alex, Eric and Annie's son making a "scary" face

Faith, Eric and Annie's oldest, opening a present.

Keelee, Ben and Natalie's baby exploring our place.

Maia, Eric and Annie's youngest. She is taking me for a walk.

No comments:

Temple

Temple
Washington DC