Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went up to Kyle's Grandmas house. Kyle had to work in the morning so we just drove up in the afternoon. It was Kyle's family, his Aunt Suzi's family, his Uncle Robert and Grandma. We stayed at his parents just down the street Thursday night then went to my parents on Friday and Saturday. Eric and Annie came into town so we also celebrated Maia's and Keelee's birthdays, both turning one; Maia on November 19th and Keelee on December 2nd. Its amazing to me how entertaining a one year old and a piece of cake can be.

Kyle's mom, Cindy and sister, Marianne, made these cute little turkeys.

The table all set at Kyle's Grandma's ready to feast.

Whenever Kyle takes pictures there are none of him and too many of me. I chopped my hair off and donated 12inches, and went darker; kind of a big change.

My mom and Alex and Annie.

Faith dancing around with Maia

Keelee and Maia getting celebrating their first birthdays together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your hair like that!

Temple

Temple
Washington DC